The Acorn 180 Stairlift
The Acorn 180 Stairlift is the most innovative stairlift in the world. A true technological breakthrough.
The Acorn 180 Stairlift can be installed on virtually any staircase, including curves, multiple landings, and more. Each Acorn 180 Stairlift is designed and installed to your precise requirements.
Want the stairlift to take you down the hall to your bedroom? The Acorn 180 can do that. Want it to take you into your living room? It can do that too.
- FastTrack® easy, next day installation*
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- Buy direct from the manufacturer
- 12-month warranty
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Our modular rail system is secured directly to the stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- Modular rail allows the rail portion of the lift to be quickly assembled from stock components, enabling faster delivery and an installation time to suit you.
- Safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stairlift automatically if any obstruction is encountered.
- Hand-held remote controls allow users to call or send the lift up and down the staircase. Perfect for sharing with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||25.25|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||13.25|
|E||Width of footrest||14.75|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards - ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Track||Modular rail, extruded aluminium|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
Automatic Powered Hinge
If there is a doorway near the foot of the stairs the optional automatic powered hinged rail is ideal.
The lower section of the rail folds up and out of the way automatically as the stairlift travels up and down the staircase, allowing greater access at the foot of the stairs. The powered hinge raises and lowers automatically as the stairlift travels up and down the staircase.
When the stairlift is not is use, the rail is neatly out of the way and causes no obstruction.
The service we have had, both in person and on the phone has been very good.
It is a big help to me, I am 88 years old and walk outside with a walker.
Anthony - Pennsylvania
Well pleased; everyone kind and well informed and very professional. Very pleasant purchasing and installation experience
Joanne - Georgia
Just installed. Incredible technology. Solves my stair climbing problem with severe low-back pain.
Donald - North Carolina
The young man that installed my stairlift was very polite and friendly. He explained everything to my satisfaction. Also, he cleaned up everything before he left. I will recommend Acorn to anyone who needs this kind of help.
Fast installation. Quick repair service. Technicians were competent, informative and courteous.
Samuel - Illinois
I used to sleep downstairs, but not anymore. Thanks to our Acorn Stairlift.
Anthony - California
Very good on making all of the appointments on time. Installation was exceptionally clean and the installer Todd Harmon was very thorough in his explanation on the lifts use. The salesman was also excellent – Gregg Hanna. The original lady on the phone on the phone was very pleasant in giving me the initial information about the 130 stairlift.
William - Kentucky
So far, it has been an excellent way for my son-in-law to be a regular part of the family when he visits. He no longer has to stay in one confined area. It is fantastic! Our installer was very informative and helped us make proper adjustments!
Everyone was so nice and friendly. Sales rep explained everything. The gentleman who put it in explained everything, then made sure I understood it all. Everyone was so pleasant, even on the phone when I called. You really have a great bunch of people working for you. They're all wonderful. I love my stairlift, it's quite smooth. Love it. Thank you so very much.