The Acorn 180 Stairlift
The Acorn 180 Stairlift is the most innovative stairlift in the world. A true technological breakthrough.
The Acorn 180 Stairlift can be installed on virtually any staircase, including curves, multiple landings, and more. Each Acorn 180 Stairlift is designed and installed to your precise requirements.
Want the stairlift to take you down the hall to your bedroom? The Acorn 180 can do that. Want it to take you into your living room? It can do that too.
- FastTrack® easy, next day installation*
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- Buy direct from the manufacturer
- 12-month warranty
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Our modular rail system is secured directly to the stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- Modular rail allows the rail portion of the lift to be quickly assembled from stock components, enabling faster delivery and an installation time to suit you.
- Safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the stairlift automatically if any obstruction is encountered.
- Hand-held remote controls allow users to call or send the lift up and down the staircase. Perfect for sharing with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||25.25|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||13.25|
|E||Width of footrest||14.75|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards - ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Track||Modular rail, extruded aluminium|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
Automatic Powered Hinge
If there is a doorway near the foot of the stairs the optional automatic powered hinged rail is ideal.
The lower section of the rail folds up and out of the way automatically as the stairlift travels up and down the staircase, allowing greater access at the foot of the stairs. The powered hinge raises and lowers automatically as the stairlift travels up and down the staircase.
When the stairlift is not is use, the rail is neatly out of the way and causes no obstruction.
Wonderful experience with all concerned.
Frank - Pennsylvania
Our salesman was very knowledgeable and courteous. He was very professional in his presentation. Installer was also very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He was sure to provide detailed instructions on how to operate the stairlift. Very satisfied with your company and your representatives. I would recommend Acorn to anyone who needs a stairlift.
Very positive. It is a life saver. Has given me back my independent life. Do not have to ask anyone to do or get something for me. My husband and I can stay in our 2 story home.
Roslyn - Maryland
I used to sleep downstairs, but not anymore. Thanks to our Acorn Stairlift.
Anthony - California
So easy to use, gives our bodies a gift each time we use our Acorn Stairlift. The representative was great. The installer was too! They made life easier for us. They will do the same for you!
Sales rep and installer were very knowledgeable about the product. Very easy to work with, very professional during installation. Would recommend to anyone with issues in climbing stairs.
Rosemarie - Pennsylvania
Our Acorn Stairlift has made a huge difference in our lives. Our home feels like it is 'ours' again.
Charles & Nancy - Georgia
1. Rapid installation 2. Very precise info and instructions 3. Knowledgeable Rep 4. Excellent follow up & commitment.
William - Pennsylvania
Within one week it was installed. Your employees seem of the highest caliber. Very knowledgeable and pleasant to have around!
Linda - Massachusetts
Nice sales consultant. Best price, good instruction by installation engineer. Installed very fast – day after order was placed. Install only took 2 hours!