The Acorn 130 Outdoor Stairlift
The perfect solution for your outdoor patio or front porch steps.
The Acorn 130 Outdoor Stairlift is weather-proofed to withstand the elements, providing the perfect solution for anyone who struggles with their patio or porch steps.
With all of the same features as the Acorn 130 Stairlift, the Acorn Outdoor stairlift comes supplied with a durable waterproof cover for extra protection.
Contact us now for your FREE consultation and quote, and one of our friendly, experienced local stairlift advisors will provide all the advice you need.
- Stairlift fits to the steps, not the wall
- Easily folds away, so that everyone can continue using the steps
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- 12-month warranty
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
Both gentlemen and phone reps were extremely polite, business-like and personable. Installation went exactly as described. This company gets a 5-star rating from me. Now it will be so much easier for my mother-in-law to come visit our home.
Karan M -
I have severe arthritis and stairs are almost impossible for me. Much pain, possibility of falling and more, but now with the Acorn Stairlift, no pain, secure ride, and easy trip upstairs. Thank you Acorn Stairlift! Low price, safe and secure, easy to use, it solved most of big problems and I am happy and thankful. Praises for Acorn Stairlift!
Nancy - New York
Has made my life much easier! Thank you so much!
Ronald - Illinois
I am very pleased! I am 92 and could not to down my basement to do laundry but now I can! Salesman and installer were very professional. I'm telling others about my experience.
Marjorie B -
This is our second stairlift. Everyone has been great; helpful, courteous and professional.
Bowen H. -
The salesperson was very efficient and explained all quickly (not wasting my time) and thoroughly. The tech, Juan, who installed the lifts, was excellent! He did a great job.
I am completely happy with Acorn. This product was just what we needed to feel safe and secure on the two sets of stairs. The company really does care about their customers and will do whatever it takes to make us happy with the stairlift. I would highly recommend Acorn, you couldn't find a better company.
Kathy R -
No pressure salesman. Helpful and efficient installer.
Theresa - Georgia
No more climbing the stairs on my hands and feet due to the excruciating pain from back and legs. God has answered my prayers. Thank you Acorn!
Gloria - Pennsylvania
Wonderful experience with all concerned.