The Acorn 130 Outdoor Stairlift
The perfect solution for your outdoor patio or front porch steps.
The Acorn 130 Outdoor Stairlift is weather-proofed to withstand the elements, providing the perfect solution for anyone who struggles with their patio or porch steps.
With all of the same features as the Acorn 130 Stairlift, the Acorn Outdoor stairlift comes supplied with a durable waterproof cover for extra protection.
Contact us now for your FREE consultation and quote, and one of our friendly, experienced local stairlift advisors will provide all the advice you need.
- Stairlift fits to the steps, not the wall
- Easily folds away, so that everyone can continue using the steps
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- 12-month warranty
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
UL - Standard(s) for Safety:
- ASME A17.5, Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment
- ASME A18.1, Safety Standard for Platform Lifts and Stairway Chairlifts
- CSA B44.1-14, Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment
- CSA B355-15, Lifts for Persons with Physical Disabilities
- CSA B613-00, Private residence Lifts for Persons with Physical Disabilities
- IEC 60529, Degrees of Protection Required by Enclosure
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
It changed my life completely. How wonderful to be able to go downstairs anytime I want or need because I no longer have to rely on my husband to do my laundry, get things from our extra freezers or holiday decorations. Thank you for giving me my freedom back!
Janice W -
From the moment I spoke to the sales rep to the installer I felt very comfortable. I felt comfortable in my condition and all affects to ensure the perfect fit. The installers were very kind and answered all my questions.
Glenn B -
Sales person was very qualified and polite. Installation person was very polite and qualified.
Carol - Colorado
It has been a great experience!
Patrick R. -
With my wife's multiple fractures of her back and osteoarthritis, we are very pleased with our decision to use Acorn Stairlifts... and now will be able to remain in our home!
Bob & Jean - Massachusetts
James installed my stairlift on Friday July 22. He was very personable and professional. His name is James Devroey. Very nice young man; very informative, explained everything. My initial contact with Doreen who was also very friendly and informative. Nice people. Also the salesman Tim Grady.
Pat - Florida
From first contact in 2013 through purchase in 2017 every employee was pleasant, knowledgeable and willing to help. Those who came to our home were well groomed and professional. The installer left our home clean. This product is of good quality and has several safety features...we give you a 5-star rating.
A very pleasant experience! Very happy with final results from salesperson to installer. Glad we decided on Acorn.
Myrna - Michigan
Our salesman was very knowledgeable and courteous. He was very professional in his presentation. Installer was also very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He was sure to provide detailed instructions on how to operate the stairlift. Very satisfied with your company and your representatives. I would recommend Acorn to anyone who needs a stairlift.
Everyone was most helpful and explained all our questions, a fine staff of workers. We are quite pleased with all.