"Yes, we would recommend Acorn Stairlifts. In fact, we would let them come in and try ours to see how great it is!"
The Acorn 120 Outdoor Stairlift
The perfect solution for your outdoor patio or front porch steps.
The Acorn 120 Outdoor Stairlift is weather-proofed to withstand the elements, providing the perfect solution for anyone who struggles with their patio or porch steps.
With all of the same features as the Acorn 120 Stairlift, the Acorn Outdoor stairlift comes supplied with a durable waterproof cover for extra protection.
Contact us now for your FREE consultation and quote, and one of our friendly, experienced local stairlift advisors will provide all the advice you need.
- Stairlift fits to the steps, not the wall
- Easily folds aways, so that everyone can continue using the steps
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- 12 months warranty
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards - ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Track||Modular rail, extruded aluminium|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
"Our Acorn Stairlift has made a huge difference in our lives. Our home feels like it is 'ours' again."
"We can't say enough about our Acorn Stairlift. It's just wonderful and has erased so much worry."
From the very first contact with Acorn Stairlifts, we had been very impressed. Your salesman, Tom St. Jean, made his presentation to us on August 7th and our two stairlifts were completely installed the very next day.
We asked Tom for your email address because we wanted you to know his presentation was excellent. HIs thorough coverage of the product, its engineering, safety features, versatility, operation, its modern look and pricing were all covered so well.
Confident we were making the right decision; we signed and were delighted the installation would be the very next day on August 8th.
Again, we were pleased with the expert installation by your installer, Ben Leclair. Like Tom, Ben had a great personality, was very exact in the placing of the lifts, and carefully explained the operation and was very patient in answering our questions and showing us how to operate the stairlifts.
We can't say enough about the quality of Tom and Ben's work! With my wife's multiple fractures of her back and osteoarthritis, we are very pleased with our decision to use Acorn Stairlifts...and now will be able to remain in our home!
"I used to sleep downstairs, but not anymore. Thanks to our Acorn Stairlift."
"Everyone we've dealt with at Acorn Stairlifts has just been fabulous. We would definitely recommend Acorn Stairlifts to our family and friends."
"We are thrilled with our Acorn Stairlift. We love it! We often say we wish we wouldn't have waited so long to call."
My father just turned 97 years of age on June 7th, 2014. He has a very hard time going up and down the stairs. I am 71 and have a hard time climing the stairs also. This will really help my father and me. I was reallyhappy with the salesman, Mr. Jerry Freismuth's knowledge and information he gave me to make this purchase. When the installer came here, he was very clean and presentable and did all of the work in three (3) hours and no mess left behind. He advised me that the state inpsector would be here with a representative from Acorn Stairlifts on June 10, 2014, to go over the operation and to check the installations to make sure it is all OK before we use the lift.
Overall, our Acorn Stairlift should take care of all of our needs and will ensure safety for my father using the stairs. At his age, he has never had a fall or broken any hips, legs or bones, and he does not need to start now. Thank you Acorn Stairlifts, Inc.
I have and will recommend this product to anyone that I hear of that could use the service.
My experience with Acorn Stairlifts has been wonderful so far. I was pleased with the advisor, Barry Scott, who answered all of my questions and made sure my immediate needs were met. Everyone I interacted with at Acorn was coureous and accomodating.
Richie, the installer, was very professional and did an excellent job. He made sure I understood everything about the stairlift before he left my home. No more climbing the stairs on my ands and feet due to the excruciating pain from back and legs. God has answered my prayers. Thank you Acorn!
"Calling Acorn Stairlifts was the best decision I have ever made. I only wish I had called sooner."