The Acorn 130 Outdoor Stairlift
The perfect solution for your outdoor patio or front porch steps.
The Acorn 130 Outdoor Stairlift is weather-proofed to withstand the elements, providing the perfect solution for anyone who struggles with their patio or porch steps.
With all of the same features as the Acorn 130 Stairlift, the Acorn Outdoor stairlift comes supplied with a durable waterproof cover for extra protection.
Contact us now for your FREE consultation and quote, and one of our friendly, experienced local stairlift advisors will provide all the advice you need.
- Stairlift fits to the steps, not the wall
- Easily folds away, so that everyone can continue using the steps
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- 12-month warranty
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
UL - Standard(s) for Safety:
- ASME A17.5, Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment
- ASME A18.1, Safety Standard for Platform Lifts and Stairway Chairlifts
- CSA B44.1-14, Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment
- CSA B355-15, Lifts for Persons with Physical Disabilities
- CSA B613-00, Private residence Lifts for Persons with Physical Disabilities
- IEC 60529, Degrees of Protection Required by Enclosure
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
Very easy to operate!
Jean B. -
Easy and quick experience from intial call to installation
James C. -
Honest, friendly & nice. Fast. I am so happy I can go to the basement without being afraid & hurting getting back upstairs. Knees are weak been replaced.
Elizabeth M. -
They done everything that they said that would. Everyone was very professional
William C. -
The sales man and the installer were both very friendly and knew the product very well.
Brian E. -
We suddenly needed to do something to access the upstairs, the shower and bedroom. I had cut out the ad in AARP magazine, and was considering whether we could afford it and would it work in our home. I looked online at the video then called the phone number within a week we had 2 stairlifts put in. Everyone was helpful. They truly takes the worry out of getting upstairs.
Nancy - Indiana
Great consultants! No pressure tactics Awesome presentation simple to understand Appropriate discounts for seniors tax exempt doctors prescription immediate installation. Installers very knowledgeable took about 4 hours very neat left no mess. No problems with chairlift easy to use.
Ruby R. -
It has helped with climbing stairs it is necessary part of our household
Tom D. -
George C. -
Every person we dealt with was wonderful from telephone personnel to salesman to technician.