The Acorn 130 Outdoor Stairlift
The perfect solution for your outdoor patio or front porch steps.
The Acorn 130 Outdoor Stairlift is weather-proofed to withstand the elements, providing the perfect solution for anyone who struggles with their patio or porch steps.
With all of the same features as the Acorn 130 Stairlift, the Acorn Outdoor stairlift comes supplied with a durable waterproof cover for extra protection.
Contact us now for your FREE consultation and quote, and one of our friendly, experienced local stairlift advisors will provide all the advice you need.
- Stairlift fits to the steps, not the wall
- Easily folds away, so that everyone can continue using the steps
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- 12-month warranty
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
The young man that installed my stairlift was very polite and friendly. He explained everything to my satisfaction. Also, he cleaned up everything before he left. I will recommend Acorn to anyone who needs this kind of help.
So easy to use, gives our bodies a gift each time we use our Acorn Stairlift. The representative was great. The installer was too! They made life easier for us. They will do the same for you!
1. Rapid installation 2. Very precise info and instructions 3. Knowledgeable Rep 4. Excellent follow up & commitment.
William - Pennsylvania
My cousin sold me her mom's stairlift. Acorn was able to refit it to our stairs. The installer, James, was so knowledgeable and friendly. Very good experience.
Quick hassle-free install and pleasant representatives from start to finish.
Louise - New Jersey
Yes, we would recommend Acorn Stairlifts. In fact, we would let them come in and try ours to see how great it is!
Robert & Jo Ann - Ohio
Everyone we've dealt with at Acorn Stairlifts has just been fabulous. We would definitely recommend Acorn Stairlifts to our family and friends.
Dirk & Alverne - Florida
The people at Acorn Stairlifts were very helpful and pleasant. Juan, the installation engineer was very thorough and understanding. He took the time to explain everything to me before he left my house.
We can't say enough about our Acorn Stairlift. It's just wonderful and has erased so much worry.
Edward & Lisa - Wisconsin
I have Parkinson's Disease and I was afraid I was going to tumble down the stairs and get hurt or break something. The Acorn Stairlift has given me back the freedom in my own house. I no longer need for a family member to be present if I want to go up or down my stairs. I belive the stairlift will help me be able to stay in my home longer.