The Acorn 130 Stairlift
The new & improved version of the original Acorn Stairlift.
The Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift is an economical option specifically built specifically for straight staircases.
The Acorn 130 is the perfect choice for anyone with a 2-story home with a straight staircase or a single story home with a basement. The smooth start and stop feature, ensures a safe and comfortable ride.
Call us for your FREE consultation and quote. Our friendly and experienced Solution Specialists will provide all the information you need.
- The Acorn 130 stairlift fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- Easily folds up, so everyone can continue to use the stairs
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
UL - Standard(s) for Safety:
- ASME A17.5, Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment
- ASME A18.1, Safety Standard for Platform Lifts and Stairway Chairlifts
- CSA B44.1-14, Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment
- CSA B355-15, Lifts for Persons with Physical Disabilities
- CSA B613-00, Private residence Lifts for Persons with Physical Disabilities
- IEC 60529, Degrees of Protection Required by Enclosure
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Maximum capacity||300lbs (optional 350lbs)|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
If there is a doorway near the foot of the stairs the optional manual hinged rail is ideal.
The lower section of the rail can be folded up and out of the way manually, allowing greater access at the foot of the stairs.
When the stairlift is not in use, the rail is neatly folded out of the way and causes no obstruction.
I have Parkinson's Disease and I was afraid I was going to tumble down the stairs and get hurt or break something. The Acorn Stairlift has given me back the freedom in my own house. I no longer need for a family member to be present if I want to go up or down my stairs. I belive the stairlift will help me be able to stay in my home longer.
I'm very happy with my Acorn Stairlift so far. It means I no longer have to worry about moving
Marion N. -
Richard B. -
Everyone we've dealt with at Acorn Stairlifts has just been fabulous. We would definitely recommend Acorn Stairlifts to our family and friends.
Dirk & Alverne - Florida
I'm amazed with how helpful, understanding and accomodting every staff member I had contact with was during the entire process
Larry W. -
Ed & Youseef were terrific! Very professional & helpful to my mom.
Martha R. -
Very good and used several times all ready. Very trustful and pleasent. Tim W***** was very good and really help us both 80 years old how to run it and we really appricated his work
Larry F. -
Most importantly, you moved our install date up from 1/17 to 1/5 Thank you, thank you, thank you. Next, your salesman Mike was thorough, pleasant and well informed. Great guy! Your installer, Daniel, was super efficient and professional.
David L. -
Called Acorn salesman come on Tuesday and stairlift was installed on Thursday at 12:00. Everyone at Acorn was really nice and easy to deal with. A class A company.
Kenneth S. -
Great Should have gotten earlier