The Acorn 130 Stairlift
The new & improved version of the original Acorn Stairlift.
The Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift is an economical option specifically built specifically for straight staircases.
The Acorn 130 is the perfect choice for anyone with a 2-story home with a straight staircase or a single story home with a basement. The smooth start and stop feature, ensures a safe and comfortable ride.
Call us for your FREE consultation and quote. Our friendly and experienced Solution Specialists will provide all the information you need.
- The Acorn 130 stairlift fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- Easily folds up, so everyone can continue to use the stairs
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
UL - Standard(s) for Safety:
- ASME A17.5, Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment
- ASME A18.1, Safety Standard for Platform Lifts and Stairway Chairlifts
- CSA B44.1-14, Elevator and Escalator Electrical Equipment
- CSA B355-15, Lifts for Persons with Physical Disabilities
- CSA B613-00, Private residence Lifts for Persons with Physical Disabilities
- IEC 60529, Degrees of Protection Required by Enclosure
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Maximum capacity||300lbs (optional 350lbs)|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
If there is a doorway near the foot of the stairs the optional manual hinged rail is ideal.
The lower section of the rail can be folded up and out of the way manually, allowing greater access at the foot of the stairs.
When the stairlift is not in use, the rail is neatly folded out of the way and causes no obstruction.
Our salesman was very knowledgeable and courteous. He was very professional in his presentation. Installer was also very professional, courteous and knowledgeable. He was sure to provide detailed instructions on how to operate the stairlift. Very satisfied with your company and your representatives. I would recommend Acorn to anyone who needs a stairlift.
Salesman was very knowledgeable gave good information on the type of stairlifts I needed and scheduled quick installation. Installer was very thorough in his work didn't leave a mess & was sure I knew how to work the lift. Very Satisfied!!
Rose Ellen S. -
The phone response was within a few hours. The saleman came here within that day I called. He was friendly, local knowledgeable. Not pushy. The installer was finished sooner than expected. He was patient when we tried out the stairlift. We had a wonderful experience with both gentlemen. Good job guys. Well trained.
Eileen H. -
It is much better than moving. Easy to use. Good investment. Price is right all dept. did a good job!!
Ted Z. -
Reluctant at first, then resigned to pain & discomfort an climbing stairs due to urgin of adult children agreed to stairlift now glad to have it makes its much easier
Helen S. -
This is my first experience with Acore Stailift. I'm really enjoying it!
Ruby O. -
Our Acorn Stairlift has made a huge difference in our lives. Our home feels like it is 'ours' again.
Charles & Nancy - Georgia
Steven D** was outstanding he did not pressure us in to anything he was very knowledgeable went through several options very friendly you have a very outstanding employee. Loving it. So easy!
Starlon M. -
I got an Acorn stairlift installed this past Friday (7/21) and it was the best experience ever! Everyone I dealt with at Acorn, from the person I initially talked to on the phone, Dawn Jandik, to the lady who came to measure my stairs and give me more info, Dianne Lucchetti, to the service person who installed it, David Vaughn, was extremely friendly, helpful and professional. All of them deserve a raise! They all made the process very easy and stress-free. I would recommend Acorn to anyone!
S. Nolte - Connecticut
Surveror: Kathleen Friendly, courteous, professional Field Tech: S. F** made sure I understood everything before leaving