The Acorn 130 Stairlift
The new & improved version of the original Acorn Stairlift.
The Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift is an economical option specifically built specifically for straight staircases.
The Acorn 130 is the perfect choice for anyone with a 2-story home with a straight staircase or a single story home with a basement. The smooth start and stop feature, ensures a safe and comfortable ride.
Call us for your FREE consultation and quote. Our friendly and experienced Solution Specialists will provide all the information you need.
- The Acorn 130 stairlift fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- Easily folds up, so everyone can continue to use the stairs
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards - ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Maximum capacity||300lbs (optional 350lbs)|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
If there is a doorway near the foot of the stairs the optional manual hinged rail is ideal.
The lower section of the rail can be folded up and out of the way manually, allowing greater access at the foot of the stairs.
When the stairlift is not in use, the rail is neatly folded out of the way and causes no obstruction.
Thanks to my Acorn, I was able to purchase and enjoy my two-story home. Without this system and my husband and elderly mother would have been confined to a single level home which would have not been ideal.
Ruth O. -
Our Acorn Stairlift has made a huge difference in our lives. Our home feels like it is 'ours' again.
Charles & Nancy - Georgia
We wholeheartedly recommend Acorn Stairlifts to anyone considering having one installed in their home.
Richard - New York
I really like my Acorn Stairlift. I feel much safer with the Stairlift negotiating my stairs. Am able to use my craft room and theater room at home alone. I don't need to wait for someone to be home for me go downstairs.
Hetti - Colorado
From start to finished I was impressed
Sam R -
Sales person was very qualified and polite. Installation person was very polite and qualified.
Carol - Colorado
Everything went as promised. That doesn't happen with many companies today. The stairlift is wonderful. It was taking me up to 15 minutes to get to the 2nd floor. Being so tired, I would have to stop. Now it only takes 1 minute!
Harold B. -
Your sales representative was very efficient and informative. The installation engineer was thorough and efficient. He made certain we understood each step and were thoroughly familiar with the operation and safety features and how to contact someone for support. We appreciate his attitude and kindness!
Edwin - Colorado
Our installer was very professional. He explained his install process and gave great instructions for use. He was very kind with my father (95 years old) when he trained him on the stairlift. We were very pleased with the process.
The Acorn enables me to live on two floors rather than one. The Acorn stairlift brings me to my living room and also carries my groceries.