"Calling Acorn Stairlifts was the best decision I have ever made. I only wish I had called sooner."
The Acorn 120 Stairlift
The new & improved version of the original Acorn Stairlift.
The Acorn 120 Straight Stairlift is our most affordable option, though it doesn't work on all types of staircases. It is specifically built for straight staircases only.
The Acorn 120 is the perfect choice for anyone with a 2-story home with a straight staircase or a single story home with a basement. The smooth start and stop feature, ensures a safe and comfortable ride.
Contact us now for your FREE consultation and quote, and one of our friendly, experienced, local stairlift advisors will provide all the advice you need.
- The Acorn 120 stairlift fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Perch stairlift option available
- Affordable and reliable
- Easily folds away, so everyone can continue to use the stairs
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards - ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Maximum capacity||300lbs (optional 350lbs)|
|Track||Modular rail, extruded aluminium|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
If there is a doorway near the foot of the stairs the optional manual hinged rail is ideal.
The lower section of the rail can be folded up and out of the way manually using call stations placed at the top and bottom of the staircase, allowing greater access at the foot of the stairs.
When the stairlift is not is use, the rail is neatly out of the way and causes no obstruction.
"We are thrilled with our Acorn Stairlift. We love it! We often say we wish we wouldn't have waited so long to call."
"Our Acorn Stairlift has made a huge difference in our lives. Our home feels like it is 'ours' again."
"I used to sleep downstairs, but not anymore. Thanks to our Acorn Stairlift."
"Yes, we would recommend Acorn Stairlifts. In fact, we would let them come in and try ours to see how great it is!"
"Everyone we've dealt with at Acorn Stairlifts has just been fabulous. We would definitely recommend Acorn Stairlifts to our family and friends."
"We can't say enough about our Acorn Stairlift. It's just wonderful and has erased so much worry."