The Acorn 130 Stairlift
The new & improved version of the original Acorn Stairlift.
The Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift is an economical option specifically built specifically for straight staircases.
The Acorn 130 is the perfect choice for anyone with a 2-story home with a straight staircase or a single story home with a basement. The smooth start and stop feature, ensures a safe and comfortable ride.
Call us for your FREE consultation and quote. Our friendly and experienced Solution Specialists will provide all the information you need.
- The Acorn 130 stairlift fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- Easily folds up, so everyone can continue to use the stairs
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards - ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Maximum capacity||300lbs (optional 350lbs)|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
If there is a doorway near the foot of the stairs the optional manual hinged rail is ideal.
The lower section of the rail can be folded up and out of the way manually, allowing greater access at the foot of the stairs.
When the stairlift is not in use, the rail is neatly folded out of the way and causes no obstruction.
I really like my Acorn Stairlift. I feel much safer with the Stairlift negotiating my stairs. Am able to use my craft room and theater room at home alone. I don't need to wait for someone to be home for me go downstairs.
Hetti - Colorado
I am completely happy with Acorn. This product was just what we needed to feel safe and secure on the two sets of stairs. The company really does care about their customers and will do whatever it takes to make us happy with the stairlift. I would highly recommend Acorn, you couldn't find a better company.
Kathy R -
This is our first experience and in the first week of service, my wife has felt so much more safe and secure using the stairs. Prior to having Acorn Stairlift her use of the stairs was very tenuous and unsafe for both her and anyone helping her.
Ted - Illinois
The installation was done by Carlos Pinos. Very hard worker and good quality work. Very professional and a pleasant personality. Very pleased with the result.
Sofia - New Jersey
1. Rapid installation 2. Very precise info and instructions 3. Knowledgeable Rep 4. Excellent follow up & commitment.
William - Pennsylvania
We were very impressed with the enthusiasm and knowledge of the sales and installation personnel. Dan, our installer, was very prompt, courteous and knowledgeable. He didn't leave until he was sure we fully understood and were comfortable with the use of the stairlift. We've only had it a couple days, but we have used it a number of times and are very pleased to finally have access to our lower level.
No pressure salesman. Helpful and efficient installer.
Theresa - Georgia
Has made my life much easier! Thank you so much!
Ronald - Illinois
I have severe arthritis and stairs are almost impossible for me. Much pain, possibility of falling and more, but now with the Acorn Stairlift, no pain, secure ride, and easy trip upstairs. Thank you Acorn Stairlift! Low price, safe and secure, easy to use, it solved most of big problems and I am happy and thankful. Praises for Acorn Stairlift!
Nancy - New York
Everyone we've dealt with at Acorn Stairlifts has just been fabulous. We would definitely recommend Acorn Stairlifts to our family and friends.