The Acorn 130 Stairlift
The new & improved version of the original Acorn Stairlift.
The Acorn 130 Straight Stairlift is an economical option specifically built specifically for straight staircases.
The Acorn 130 is the perfect choice for anyone with a 2-story home with a straight staircase or a single story home with a basement. The smooth start and stop feature, ensures a safe and comfortable ride.
Call us for your FREE consultation and quote. Our friendly and experienced Solution Specialists will provide all the information you need.
- The Acorn 130 stairlift fits to the stairs, not the wall
- Requires no structural changes to your home
- Affordable and reliable
- Easily folds up, so everyone can continue to use the stairs
A wealth of features for your benefit
- Padded seat and backrest for maximum comfort.
- Can be operated with the lightest of touches. Perfect for those with limited dexterity.
- A safety belt is installed on all of our stairlifts, so you feel secure at all times.
- Our slim fold away design has folding arms, seat and footrest, so other people can continue to use the stairs.
- A lockable swivel seat means you can get on and off your stairlift without twisting your body.
- Railing is secured directly to your stairs, not to the wall. So there's no structural damage to your home.
- A lockable on/off switch provides additional child-friendly safety.
- A diagnostic digital display allows you to see the exact status of the stairlift at all times.
- Five safety sensors on the footrest and carriage stop the lift automatically should there be any obstruction on your staircase.
- Two remote controls are provided so that you can have the convenience of being able to share the stairlift with a loved one.
|B||Height of Seat||17.25|
|C||Overall depth (from wall)||22.5|
|D||Overall depth (when folded)||12.25|
|E||Width of footrest||12.25|
|G||Depth of seat||16|
This stairlift is independently tested to comply with:
- BS EN 81-40:2008 - European safety standard - 'Specification for powered stairlifts'.
- CE mark - Acorn Stairlift meets the requirements of the applicable European Directive(s).
- ASME compliant for mechanical and electrical hazards - ASME A18.1 and A17.5.
- ISO 9386:2-2000 International standard for stairlifts.
|Motor output speed||4.8 inches per second - No greater than 5.9 inches per second|
|Method of drive||Rack & pinion|
|Power supply||24V DC (battery)|
|Maximum capacity||300lbs (optional 350lbs)|
|Main supply||50-60Hz, 100-240V AC|
*NOTE: Acorn in keeping with its policy of continual development, reserves the right to change specification without notice. All measurements are approximate.
If there is a doorway near the foot of the stairs the optional manual hinged rail is ideal.
The lower section of the rail can be folded up and out of the way manually, allowing greater access at the foot of the stairs.
When the stairlift is not in use, the rail is neatly folded out of the way and causes no obstruction.
The salesperson was very efficient and explained all quickly (not wasting my time) and thoroughly. The tech, Juan, who installed the lifts, was excellent! He did a great job.
I am glad I made the Acorn choice. It serves my need perfectly and allows me more than one trip up stairs if need be I should have done it sooner.
Charles - California
I am very pleased with the Acorn Stairlift. The salesman was very polite and professional. Life has never been so great, it was torture trying to get up and down the stairs. My wife has terrible osteoarthritis. She loves the stairlift. We will be telling everyone about it. Excuse the writing, arthritis in my hands as well. God bless you all. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
It is a big help to me, I am 88 years old and walk outside with a walker.
Anthony - Pennsylvania
With my wife's multiple fractures of her back and osteoarthritis, we are very pleased with our decision to use Acorn Stairlifts... and now will be able to remain in our home!
Bob & Jean - Massachusetts
Original call was very helpful to me. Salesman, Kevin Higgens was so very, very positive and caring! Felix the installer was so fixated and careful with his installation. So very cheerful and so easy in explaining it all to me – making it all that I hoped. Very Conciencous about cleaning up when finished. Excellent for unit – very happy!!
AnnMarie - Massachusetts
Thank you for being so easy to work with. No high pressure—just attentive customer service.
Every person I had contact with was nice and pleasant to work with; from the woman who answered my initial phone call to the salesman and installer. They all tried to work with me on scheduling and price and the installer explained everything. Everything was done with the courtesy and efficiency and I would recommend Acorn.
Betty Lou - New Jersey
I really like my Acorn Stairlift. I feel much safer with the Stairlift negotiating my stairs. Am able to use my craft room and theater room at home alone. I don't need to wait for someone to be home for me go downstairs.
Hetti - Colorado