Acorn Stairlifts Site Map
- Acorn Stairlifts website home page
- Customer Comments
- Why Acorn stair lifts
- Stair lift Aftercare
- Superglide 120 straight stair lift
- Acorn 80 curved rail stair lift
- Superglide stair lift for the outdoors
- Superglide sit & stand stair lift
- Superglide perch stair lift
- Choosing a stair lift - Video
- Stair lift costs
- What is a chair lift?
- New or reconditioned stair lifts?
- Frequently asked stair lift questions
- What kind of warranty does Acorn offer?
- What do the Digital Display Codes mean?
- I've heard that circuit boards are unreliable, is this true?
- How much do replacement batteries cost?
- I have knee problems, or my staircase is narrow. Will an Acorn stairlift fit?
- The stairway has a turn in it. Can I still install an Acorn Superglide stair lift?
- What is the Returns Policy?
- Does Medicare cover any of the costs for buying a stairlift?
- Stair lifts - Glossary
- DC battery power
- Paddle switch control
- Diagnostic digital display
- Smooth start/stop action
- Lockable isolation switch
- Swivel seat with locking catch
- Fold-up seat & footrest
- Infra-red remote control
- Safety cut-out sensors
- Dual electronic and mechanical braking systems
- Rack and pinion drive
- Overspeed governor
- Weight capacity
- Heavy duty
- Stand or perch
- Free consultation
- No obligation
- Free quote