Why Buy an Acorn Stairlift?
Our knowledge and experience
Acorn have manufactured and supplied stairlifts to hundreds of thousands of homes worldwide. And with over 125,000 Acorn Stairlifts in use today, we have the knowledge and expertise to give you the best possible experience when buying a stairlift.
Every day we receive letters about how our customers are enjoying the freedom that an Acorn Stairlifts has given them. Here are a few. For more, visit our customer comments page.
Dean L, Dallas, TX
" My Mother is now 91 and has osteoporosis, she can now access her bedroom and bathroom without worrying about a fall on the stairs. "
Mrs G Frost, Bridgend
" I am now able to sleep in my own bed rather than in a reclining chair. I would recommend Acorn due to the efficient way our enquiry was dealt with. "
Mr J Gower, Chelmsford
We believe that having difficulties with your stairs should not stop you from having an independent lifestyle.
Our stairlifts are designed for you. We've developed our stairlifts so they are safe, reliable, easy to use and are suitable for nearly all types of stairs.
Acorn Stairlifts are designed and tested to industry standards and have the following features.
- An Acorn Stairlift has safety sensors which automatically cut off power to the lift when the sensors are activated.
- Swivel seats are available for Acorn Stairlifts; helping you get on and off your stairlift.
- An Acorn Stairlift begins to travel and stops with such smoothness that you hardly even notice
- Some stairlifts offer smoother rides than others. An Acorn Stairlift gives a gentle gliding ride every time.
- All Acorn Stairlifts are DC powered, which means that in the event of a power cut your stairlift won't shudder to a halt, but continue safely to the end of your journey.
- Acorn Stairlifts come with a remote control. Allowing you to call and send the stairlift, so that if a friend or partner should wish to use the lift, you can send it back to them once you've used it.
- Acorn Stairlifts also come with simple switch or paddle controls. Making operating your stairlift simplicity itself, with no fuss or fiddling about.
- Acorn Stairlifts have a safety belt as standard. Giving you peace of mind that your secure in our stairlift.
- Acorn Stairlifts have a digital display, this will allow you to know the status of your lift at all times.
The Acorn 120 and Acorn 80 are our best sellers, click on the below to find out more.
Acorn 120 Stair Lifts
For a straight staircase, the Acorn 120 Stairlift is the perfect choice, designed and built purely with the user in mind. The stair lift has a slimline fold-away design, and a wealth of features. Say goodbye to difficulty with the stairs with the Acorn 120 Stair lift.Learn more about Acorn 120 stair lifts
Acorn 80 Stair Lifts
For more complex staircases, Acorn 80 Stair Lifts provide the ultimate in versatility. Able to tackle practically any staircase. Acorn 80 stair lifts are designed specifically for stairways with bends and features a unique modular rail system, this is so it can be installed as quickly as a regular stair lift.Learn more about Acorn 80 stair lifts
- Free consultation
- No obligation
- Free quote