When you’re considering a purchase, especially if it represents a significant investment, and you’re not quite sure whether to go ahead, who do you want to hear from?
Is it the salesman, who understandably wants to promote his product? Maybe you turn to a consumer guide or comparison website for more impartial information? You might seek the advice of friends and family, people whose opinion you value and trust. Or you could look at customer reviews – comments left by other customers, people like you – about their real-life experience of the product and the company supplying it.
Here at Acorn Stairlifts we actively seek feedback from our customers. It has helped us shape and refine our products and services over the years, but it also reminds us of the positive impact our stairlifts make on people’s lives. Below are comments we’ve received recently from people who are now enjoying the daily benefits of their Acorn Stairlift:
- Mrs. Edwards, told us the biggest benefit of her new Acorn Stairlifts is “the great relief of no pain on reaching the top of the stairs.”
- Mr. Feltham, also said the absence of pain is the biggest single benefit, commenting: “My wife is now able to get up and down the stairs without pain.”
- Ms. Middleton, was “very satisfied with service and installation” and now enjoys “peace of mind for my future independence."
- Mrs. Maidwell, used to get breathless climbing the stairs, but since having her Acorn Stairlift installed she finds it “easy to access upstairs, with no breathlessness and easy to use”.
- Mrs. Collins, invested in a stairlift for herself and her husband. She told us: “It’s made our life so much easier. We can now get upstairs when we want to and not wait for someone to help us.”
- Feeling much safer on his Acorn Stairlift, Mr. Paterson, explained: “Having had a stroke which left me with weakness down my right leg and arm, the stairlift is invaluable!”
- Mrs. Standeven, neatly sums up the situation faced by many people: “I was approaching the stage of wondering if I could remain at my long-established and much-loved home for much longer because of the steep stairs. The stairlift has solved this problem.”
- Mrs. Brown, enjoyed Acorn’s “great service from start to finish” and was very clear on the biggest benefit of her stairlift: “Just one word – ‘FREEDOM’ – in my own home. It’s great.”
- For some customers such as Mr. Higgs, Acorn’s unrivalled speed of installation is important. He told us: “My wife is now able to go up and down stairs without any help. She was able to come out of the hospital earlier as a consequence.”
- Mrs. Marson bought a stairlift for her mother, who needed someone else to support her on the stairs. She told us: “My mom is now able to get up the stairs without endangering her life. Her mobility on the stairs was also endangering the other person/carer’s life as well. It was a matter of time before she would have a fall. The stairlift is a tremendous help for everyone.”
- Mrs. Goodcliffe, described her new Acorn Stairlift as “the best thing we ever purchased”, adding: “It’s made a massive difference to my husband as he could not get up the stairs and would have to stay downstairs.”
- Mrs. Hasnip, told us her new stairlift is “excellent when my legs and back are in a bad way. It makes all the floors accessible and makes my town house a ‘forever home’.”
The final word goes to Mr. Holehouse, who told us: “I had difficulty going up and down stairs. Now, with Acorn, I simply ‘rise to the occasion’. It’s the best.”