With the world fighting against COVID-19, more schools, restaurants and attractions are starting to close and people are being asked to stay home. Experts say that staying home will help “flatten the curve” and stop the virus from spreading, and while not the entire country is on lockdown, those of us who are might need some ideas on what to do while hunkering down.
Below is a short list of ideas to keep you and your family occupied — and even productive, during quarantine.
- Complete a puzzle (word search, sudoku, rubik’s cube)
- Start a journal or blog on a favorite hobby
- Learn a new language. There’s an app for that!
- Deep clean the house
- Declutter your home
- Go out for a walk. Just make sure you’re social distancing!
- Video chat with your loved ones (near and far)
- Try out a new at-home yoga/workout routine
- Color in a coloring book
- Host your own wine tasting. Set up stations in different rooms of the house.
- Try and replicate your favorite dish from a cooking show
- Catch up on some well-deserved sleep
For more ideas on what to do while being quarantined, here are a few sites that may help:
30 Fun Indoor Activities - Everyday Family
Make sure to follow us on all our other social medias!
@AcornStairliftsInc on Facebook / Instagram and @Acorn_Stairlift on Twitter